Followers

Saturday 5 September 2015

Welcoming September with Open Arms


Hi there, pumpkin. So, it's September already! And with the quickly changing seasons I felt it appropriate to start a blog - new seasons call for fresh starts, so what better time for me to sit down with my laptop and write about whatever I want. Hopefully, you will also find this blog to be a comforting and enjoyable read. My aims for September are to start organising myself for starting university, which is looming. I'm incredibly excited to start studying English and History at the University of Wolverhampton. Second on my agenda is to begin job-hunting - I'm enamoured with the concept of working for Primark, especially as their Autumn/Winter 2015 collection looks oh-so gorgeous. Finally, my lovely beau is leaving for Belgium very soon to compete in a kayaking race - lucky him, Belgium is stunning. We went there last December to see their breath-taking Christmas market, and it certainly got us into the winter spirit.
So, that's about it for now. I'll post regularly my favourite fall photos and update you on my adventures as I start university and the next important chapter of my life.
Au revoir for now, pumpkin! - Your Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment