Followers

Tuesday 8 September 2015

The Sweater Weather Tag

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14430305/?claim=karuyzghywj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hello, my pumpkins. So, this is going to be my Sweater Weather Tag answers! I love these kind of tags that circulate YouTube, so I thought I'd choose a cute fall-themed one to answer.

Question 1: Favourite candle scent?
Answer: Probably cappuccino truffle, a new release from Yankee Candle this year.
Question 2: Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Answer: I love pumpkin spice latte, but seeing as that isn't on the list, I choose hot chocolate.
Question 3: What's the best fall memory you have?
Answer: Staying in last year with my boyfriend playing board games and jenga on a cosy fall day.
Question 4: Which makeup trend - dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Answer: I wear winged liner year round, so dark lips for this time of year, definitely.
Question 5: Best fragrance for fall?
Answer: I love Katy Perry's Killer Queen as I feel it's now my signature scent and it suits daytime and evening. My boyfriend is mad for it, too.
Question 6: Favourite Thanksgiving food?
Answer: We don't have Thanksgiving in England, but I will exchange this for Sunday dinner. I freaking adore broccoli. I know, weird, right?
Question 7: What is autumn weather like where you live?
Answer: It's dreamy. Sometimes it rains, which I love, and sometimes it is very crisp and beautiful. We have loads of acorns and conkers about which I like to collect every year.
Question 8: Most worn sweater?
Answer: I have a big grey knitted poncho which I wear most days in autumn and winter, it's freaking amaaaazing. I feel like a chic lady in it.
Question 9: Must-have nail varnish this fall?
Answer: Any of the ones from my fall nail varnish favourites post.
Question 10: Football games or jumping in piles of leaves?
Answer: Obviously the leaves, omg.
Question 11: Skinny jeans or leggings?
Answer: Leggings are more comfortable and more versatile this time of year.
Question 12: Combat boots or Uggs?
Answer: I love Uggs, but I wear my Doc Martin's more.
Question 13: Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Answer: Seeing as I call my readers 'pumpkins', I think you can guess my answer to that one!
Question 14: Favourite fall TV show?
Answer: American Horror Story: Hotel and Pretty Little Liars is what I will be watching!
Question 15: What song gets you into the fall mood?
Answer: That's quite hard to pick. I guess whatever I'm loving at the time gets me into the spirit. I'm really loving Fetty Wap, Petite Meller and Lana Del Rey at the moment.

So, that's all the questions. Drop me a comment to any of the questions above if you want, or anything else you might have to say. Love you lots, pumpkins!
- Your Amelia

4 comments:

  1. I might have to try this tag! Sweater weather is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such a relaxing post to write :3 really fun!!

      Delete
  2. So I'm not the only one who adores broccoli! it's so good - like eating mini trees too.
    Caitlin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yes I love broccoli! 😋 and all veg, I'm a good child! Thank you for your comment sweet X

      Delete