Followers

Thursday 17 September 2015

LUSH Collection: Shower Gels and Body Washes

Hello my little pumpkins, today I have a continuation of my LUSH collection. This one is going to have a few reviews on the shower gels in my LUSH collection.


 These are two bottles of the Christmas exclusive shower gels Snow Fairy. I bought the 500g bottle on it's own for around £7 in the Boxing Day Sale and the other 100g bottle came in a Christmas gift box. They are very very sweet and candy scented, and I have to be in the right mood to use it. However, it's perfect for use as bubble bath as I can't smell it so strongly that way. I've also used it as shampoo before, which was quite nice as it has tiny blue sparkles in it which stayed in my hair and made it glimmer when the light hit it.


This is Sweetie Pie, one of LUSH's shower jellies. This has been discontinued now. It's interesting as it is a jelly that you can use as bubble bath, shower gel or shampoo. It smells really great,  of cherries, and it has some sparkles in it but they don't show up too much. It is really hard to work with though so I recommend that you freeze it in pieces.

This is the Flying Fox shower gel (now sadly discontinued). Ir's a beautiful honey and jasmine scented shower gel which is great for me as it's a combination of two of my favourite scents. I love this for use as shower gel, bubble bath and shampoo, as it's very softening to the skin and honey is strengthening for the hair. This provides an awesome lather, and I feel that it would be suitable as a unisex product as both me and my boyfriend love the scent - the jasmine balances out the sweetness of the honey and the honey ensures that it isn't too floral from the jasmine. I instantly fell in love with this and am so sad it's been discontinued in order to make way for new products - fortunately I have a full 250g bottle of it left.

This is Hot Toddy shower gel and it was a Christmas 2014 exclusive product that I received in a gift box. I feel that this would impress many lovers of Christmas spices, as it contains ginger, cloves, and cinnamon. However, I don't enjoy the scent much as it is incredibly spicy and heady - I get a bit of a headache when I smell this. What I do like about it, however, is the beautiful red colour it has and the gorgeous gold lustre. I haven't used mine so all of the lustre has fallen to the bottom. I think I will be using this as bubble bath for the winter season this year, as I can't see myself fancying it as shampoo.


This is Prince Charming, my favourite LUSH shower gel. It was an exclusive product in the Valentine's 2014 and 2015 collections, and I'm praying it comes back in 2016 so I can very cheekily use my student loan for a bottle of this. I love the name of this as you can imagine a cheesy fairytale prince smelling like this - marshmallow root, vanilla and pomegranate. I'm obsessed with the smell. It's also fun to tease your other half by bragging that you're going to take a bath with Prince Charming.


Last but certainly not least, we have the beautiful Rose Jam. This is packed with Turkish rose absolute, geranium and a bit of lemon which comforts and uplifts you simultaneously. I adore this as it is not an 'old lady' rose scent which I'm not really struck on, but it is not too lemon-y either. This is a limited edition scent for Christmas, and it's been around for years so it's pretty famous in the LUSH community. This is really softening on the skin, and it's gently cleansing for the hair. Use this in your hair and on your body for ultimate scent pay-off.
That's all I have for now. I hope you enjoyed reading about my shower gel collection from LUSH! Have you tried any of their shower gels?
- Amelia

2 comments:

  1. Fun post! I would love to have a product from Lush. I've been in their stores and there are so many things you can buy, from lip balm to shower gels.. It's on my wishlist now! :)

    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you plan to refurbish your bathroom, consider a lot of room for waterfall shower head The showers are an integral part of any bathroom but given the benefits, one can have them as the highlight of the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete