Followers

Friday 18 September 2015

Presents Haul

Hi lovelies, so I went shopping a few days ago and went to TK Maxx and Boots to pick up some presents for looming birthdays. In this post, I'm going to show you what I picked up.



 This is the Wild Sugarcane candle by LAB. This is for my mum as she loves sweet-scented candles - it was only £6! A really good price for a three-wick candle


These are some socks that my boyfriend's mum picked up for me from New Look as she knows I love animal printed socks. They're so cute and soft!



 This was another gift for my mum from TK Maxx. It's the Gwen Stefani OPI Mini Holiday Stars. It was £10 - great for 4 really pretty nail polishes!



 These are the Chesapeake Bay Candle cinnamon spice tea lights (pack of 24) and they are a little gift for my boyfriend's mum as she loves this scent. They were £5 from TK Maxx



This is a gift for my boyfriend's sister's birthday, as she loves cooking and this was a lovely hard-back recipe book that was also quite funny. It was only £3 from TK Maxx!



This is a gift for my boyfriend's birthday, and I got it on a great offer from Boots- £28 and it came with the bag below for free. It smells gorgeous and I think he'll love it

This lovely bag came with the Only The Brave Wild aftershave, and it's really nice quality with a great, simple design that would really appeal to my boyfriend

That's all I got that day! I hope you enjoyed reading this little haul - I love buying gifts for people. Do you have any birthdays coming up?

- Amelia

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Those socks are just too cute =) x x x

    Kay

    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete