Followers

Sunday 13 September 2015

LUSH Collection: Body Scrubs, Body Conditioner and Massage Bars


Hello pumpkins, this is my next instalment of my LUSH collection and today it covers body conditioners, massage bars and body scrubs. These are probably some of my favourite products from LUSH, as I find that they are incredibly unique in comparison to other brands. Enjoy!


This is Ro's Argan body conditioner, which smells of roses and argan oil. This is packed with shea and cocoa butter, and brazil nut and almond oils, which leave your skin so plump, full and soft, whilst smelling gorgeous. I can't get enough of this, and neither can my boyfriend, but it is rather pricey - £16.50 for 225g. It makes an amazing birthday or Christmas present.


This is Rub Rub Rub shower scrub, which is great for scrubbing your body or to clarify and add shine to dull hair. It contains sea salt, lots of lemon juice, jasmine flower absolute and orange flower absolute, making it an uplifting floral experience. This is most-loved by me in the summer as it beachifies my hair and body.






 This is the Hottie massage bar, which contains ginger and black pepper. If you've ever smelled Granny Takes a Dip, it smells quite similar to that. It also has vanilla in it but I can't personally smell it much. I haven't used this yet as I'm really not keen on the smell, but the bumps would be lovely for a back massage to help loosen up tense muscles. For people who enjoy spicy scents, you would enjoy this, but if you're after sweet, feminine scents, I wouldn't buy it. I got this in a Christmas gift set from the Boxing day sale.

 This is the Tender Is The Night massage bar, and it's so gorgeous. It is very romantic and sensual, with scents of jasmine, vanilla and ylang ylang, it's my perfect blend of scents. This is highly moisturising too, with lots of essential oils and butters such as murumuru and shea butter. This is really highly rated on the Lush website, and if I had to choose just one of their massage bars for the rest of my life, I would choose this one as the scent is timeless - I could never get bored of it.


This is the beautiful Pearl massage bar, which has such a beautiful design. It has these cute pink sago bubbles in it to help gently massage and exfoliate the skin. This is very sweet smelling, of argan oil and rose absolute, and a little dash of lemon. It's also very moisturising for the skin as it contains coconut oil, cocoa butter and shea butter. It's a very delicate scent, so if you hate roses, hopefully you won't hate this.


That's all I have to tell you about! I hope you enjoyed seeing my little reviews on these products. I'm very lucky to have these things and I'm extremely lucky that most of my Lush products were gifts from people that like to see me fangirl over Lush products! Leave me a comment down below if you like!
- Amelia

3 comments:

  1. I love LUSH, especially their soaps and massage bars! So yummy. =)

    Kay x
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to resist eating some of their products sometimes haha! ;) thank you for stopping by lovely X

      Delete
  2. Ooh, the first one looks lovely. I'll have to try that one, as well as the second to last one! By the way, I posted the Wildest Dreams tutorial you suggested!

    ReplyDelete