Followers

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Favourite Fall Nail Polishes 2015


Hi my pumpkins, today I have a post featuring my favourite fall nail varnishes for 2015 - hope this helps you with a bit of fall nail inspiration!




 This is Boltons Place by Nails Inc London. This is a taupe-y grey colour, with a hint of neutral brown. It doesn't have any sparkles in it, but the finish is very satin-like and shiny. It lasts quite well, but to prolong it's lifetime I would definitely suggest putting on a top coat afterwards.



This is my favourite of the bunch. It is OPI's On Her Majesty's Secret Service. It is a medium-grey colour with iridescent sparkles of blue, green and silver which glimmer in the light. I would recommend a base coat with this so that you don't struggle to get the sparkles off when you come to remove it. 

This is Orly's On The List. For fans of burgundy, this is a winner. It is a dark red wine colour with dark pink micro sparkles in it, which is probably more evening appropriate as it would make a glamorous addition to a little black dress. I always love Orly colours. Wear a base coat and a top coat with this one.
 Avon's nail varnishes are always great - very opaque and there's a generous amount in the bottle meaning this will last you a couple of autumns. This colour is 'Decadence', a lovely blue-based purple, which is very suitable as you can imagine a very sophisticated, chic woman wearing it. 
This is Nails Inc's Lanesborough Place, and it is a beautiful gold with super-tiny gold shimmers. I wouldn't personally wear it for daytime because gold isn't really my colour - it doesn't look so great on my pale skin. However, if you think it will suit you, wear it with confidence and you'll pull it off amazingly.



So that's it, my lovely pumpkins. I hope you enjoyed reading these mini-reviews of my favourite fall nail varnishes. What are some of your favourite nail colours to wear for fall?
- Your Amelia

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the Avon one! I'll have to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love purple nail polish, it looks amazing with black clothes X

      Delete